What happens to Card Staked SXP when the Swipe app becomes a non-custodial wallet?

What happens to in-app card staked SXP when the app becomes a non-custodial wallet around March 28?

I staked for the card back in December 2020. I’m in Canada. As far as I know no one in Canada has been approved for a card yet. The app has always indicated that Bank Verification and Card Status is “Processing”.

There have been zero announcements or mention about Canada since the ‘card is coming’ announcement back in December, that I have seen anyway.

Many thanks for your thoughts and help!

Email from Swipe follows…

You are receiving this email because our system has indicated that you have a Swipe Wallet account balance. Swipe Wallet will officially become a non-custodial Wallet product and therefore we are requesting you remove your funds from the current Wallet on or before March 28, 2021 at 00:00 UTC. Swipe Wallet at that point will migrate all of your funds to a Card Wallet if you are cardholder if any balance remains. If you are not a cardholder, you may loose access to your funds and it is recommended you withdraw funds as soon as possible. Rest assured all funds are safe and this email just serves as a reminder. Withdrawals out of the Swipe Wallet are free with no gas costs.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Replys back to this email will not be received.

Thank you
Swipe Wallet

Hi Rick,
I’m in the same situation as you, except based out of Singapore. Have your problem been resolved?

I’m being bounced around by their customer service (via iOS Swipe Wallet as well as swipe.io) to “help” and [email protected] email without a single response. I’ve also msged @SwipeHelpdesk and @JLSwipe on Twitter and not heard back from anyone. Considering their level of customer service, I would be very surprised if we are the only 2 facing this problem.

My anxiety is also increasing by the week (have started contacting them almost a month back) as 28-Mar-2021 is arriving soon.

Same situation for me, looking forward to understand what it is going to happen

No, I still have no idea what’s going on.

Support tells me “your concern has been forwarded to our Technical Support Team”.

Exact same problem here in France, 3000 SXP locked for 1 month, still no card and account still “processing”. I really hope it gets sorted out.

So I finally heard back from the famed “Technical Support Team”. They have unlocked my SXP and I’m able to finally transfer the SXP out of my wallet. Wish u folks all the best!