I was trying to learn more about Swipe and its SXP token and stumbled on the following:
"Users may use the SXP token in the following ways:
- Medium of exchange: users can store the SXP tokens in their wallets, and use them for fiat payments.
- Payment for fees: users can use the SXP tokens for conversion fees and withdrawal fees.
- Discounts: users can stake SXP tokens and receive discounts on fees.
- Rebates: users are required to stake SXP tokens in order to access higher-tier debit cards and higher rate of rebates.
- Staking: Swipe plans to implement a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism, where validators are required to stake SXP tokens."
Non of these seem valid to my knowledge - what is the SXP token’s, today’s use case? How can I utilize (or benefit from) a SXP token?